TERM & CONDITIONS
On receipt of the reservation inquiry, we will contact you and provide you with a confirmation of availability, villa rate (including any applicable tax), and the amount of deposit required.
Due to high demand Villa Casa Mateo is often booked in advance. To confirm your reservation you will need to forward a Bank Transfer for the deposit amount requested to our US $ bank account. When your deposit arrives in the bank account your reservation will be confirmed. Please advise us by email after your transfer has been made. We will then send you a written confirmation note. Reservations are handled on "first come, first served" basis.
Minimum Stays and Rental Rates
We have minimum stay requirement at Villa Casa Mateo of 5 nights for low season, 7 nights for high season and 14 nights for peak season. We might agree to a shorter stay on a case by case basis. Rental rates also vary according to the season, rental rates are subject to change without notice.
Deposit of 50% of the net total rental amount will be payable within 7 working days after the written booking confirmation has been received. The remaining balance will be received within 35 days prior to scheduled arrival (45 days for Christmas/New Year bookings) or immediately if booking is made less than 35 days prior to arrival (or 45 days in the case of Christmas/New Years bookings). If the balance payment is not received by the due date, the owner reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit. In the case of bookings made 35 days prior to arrival, full payment is required within seven (7) working days, or on arrival, if less than two (2) working days, whichever comes first. All payments must be made in USD. Payments can be made by Bank transfer. Some conditions apply and full details will be given at the time of booking.
We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking, to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, incl. evacuation, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and other travel contingencies.
Please be advised that we are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal equipment and property during your stay at Villa Casa Mateo, or during your participation in any activities during your visit to Bali . We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival of International flights, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
Damages and broken things
All damages of the villa property and equipments done by clients will be charged to client’s bill based on replacement basis by the end of their stay.
Full details of our bank account will be given at time of booking confirmation.
Children under 12 years old sharing with parents will be free of charge. The maximum capacity of the villa is 10 persons including children.
Check-in time is 14:00 hrs. Check Out time is 12:00 hrs. Half-day rental will be charged to guarantee 6:00pm late check – out.
Government Tax and Service Charges
Both Government tax and services charges are included in the net rates.
Villa Casa Mateo reserves the right to adjust the rates without any prior notice in the event of tax alterations by the government or any other man power related situations.
The client which must notify any cancellation by writing to CASA Mateo and shall be liable below cancellation policy :
- Where Cancellation is received before 90 days prior to the commencement of the Holiday Period, the Client liable to forfeit 15% of the deposit paid (exclude any bank charges that have incurred with the processing of payments)
- Where Cancellation is received between 60 days to 90 days prior to the commencement of the Holiday Period, the Client liable to forfeit 50% of the deposit paid (exclude any bank charges that have incurred with the processing of payments)
- Where Cancellation is received between 30 days to 60 days prior to the commencement of the Holiday Period, the Client liable to forfeit the total deposit paid (exclude any bank charges that have incurred with the processing of payments)
- Where Cancellation is received 30 days prior to the commencement of the Holiday Period, the Client liable to pay to CASA Mateo the total Rental Cost together with the Deposit
- If CASA Mateo didn't receive any notification of the balance payment based on the confirmation sent prior to the booking and full payment is not received in 7 days after the balance invoice issued, CASA Mateo reserve the right to consider the booking cancelled.